Saturday, April 08, 2006

I need to do some damage control and blog before Dazey- or Fudge or Pink for that matter as they all delight in mocking me...

(3 hour break - clearly this wasn't such an emergency but I'll talk anyway)

Thankyou very much whatever brother picked up my purse at the conference and announced to all the event-goers that a sister has lost a purse (i wrote person by accident, don't know why) Can JUGHEAD please collect her purse (um- I wrote person again!)

No thankyou to the guy who kept repeating the announcement. It was not necessary- I'd already thankfully retrieved my cardly life.

I don't think it so excruciating a story- I'm in London and a Nobody here. In Manchester where I'm a Not So Much, or an Oddity at Most, it might've felt bad- but I was more happy that I'd lost the purse in a place full of honourable people. But my friends/ wannabe tormenters, are trying their best to make me feel the pain and the shame. Merciless teasing and pity aren't my favourite mix...

ps. Yes, Slimey, DD and Dazey I forgot my (Mrs C's) jumper when I went to get the purse- but if I had thought about it I'd have felt confident that you'd bring it for me. There, inshallah I've left nothing for you to pipe in with. That's not an invitation.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah come on face it-twas a classic jug moment!

2:15 am  
Blogger Tamanna said...

AAAAAHAAAAHHAAAA!!

12:24 pm  
Blogger routed said...

priceless! I loved having you over and we should all do this again. I love you Jug!! aand - I ate your subway sandwich - It's well worth coming back for, definitely. The boys are missing you, dazey and DD a lot.
luv n hugs
Nas xx
ps - the henna is a beautiful crimson/maroon lourrvely colour.

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Mrs A u seriously ain#'t that sandwich!!!!! Man, you fruit loop- Dazey i say that with all due bhabi respect. Ah I'm feeling the Nas love in blogosphere now- and totally appreciating the TEC. Your Clan rocks- give them my love see u soon!

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i meant ate not ain't... I had an amazing time with the TEC- I love you all :D I so should've just hung out at salman chachu's til he came up to mcr...

12:17 am  
Blogger mad as a cambridge bicycle said...

Child, this will Not Do.

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home