Monday, January 16, 2006

Yikes I've just wasted a scarily precious day of revision- this internet got fixed waay to early for my wellbeing. Strolled through the minor rite of passage that was my first uni exam today. The first section was good, stuck nicely to the book i skim-read the night before (though this wasn't my only preparation- I'd also been to at least 2 of the lectures) however the latter, 'psycho'linguistics half most definitely did not- it was practically all unguessable (lecture) stuff which I guessed anyway and probably killed all the points from the 1st half. And I actually read that book cause it was nice and chatty and skinny - talked about poems, Henry Higgins and a chimpanzee called Nim Chimpsky. Though to be fair 'who was Nim Chimpsky?' was the last question of the paper so I guess it was worth reading in the end.

Multiple-choicing is fun though- just tick what you can and leave an hour early. I like it, though I may not like my grade..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nim Chimpsky, Noam Chomsky... Coincidence or conspiracy?

10:24 pm  
Blogger warm as toast said...

:) well neither- more like homage I suppose

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home