Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Cockroach King

He has usurped my place as head of the Azmi household in my parent's absence. Mice playing while I'm away I don't mind so much but cockroaches multiplying?? Ick, yuck and ewww! BSE being a clever little cash cow forked out straight away for dial a kill- so now we spend our time cowering in the conservatory while the carpet soaks in poison. No going upstairs at all today. Our house is so beyond dead now we're actually systematically killing whatever's still left alive.
Naturally I've fled to my city crash pad- I didn't come back from B'desh for this!
Wandered into Jrul and picked up Kam-X, Diva and Zoo, among others. Received much sage advice on living a full uni life from Diva (smart girl, I don't like to disappoint her. Maybe I will introduce myself to the people in my flat. I would call it my new year's resolution but if I did that then I wouldn't do it.)

In other news my original phone number that I was so proud of at the beginning of the year is in fine fettle. Anyone who has it feel free to call!

6 Comments:

Blogger Giddy a said...

Juuuuugs - ur back!

Wow i will call but i dont think i have even a single number stored for you anymore - pls text me!

Hw was ur trip, salams to Cow!

Take care n see u soon i hope

x x x x

6:22 pm  
Blogger Pink said...

mashaaaaAllah u blogged!!!!

wasnt sure which no. to call u on, and bse never replies to txts - will ring tonight inshaAllah

we missed u guys LOADS. i had a totally empty house and no one to appreciate everwood with!! :'(

6:48 pm  
Blogger Tamanna said...

Hey welcome back!

Hugely outraged that you came back after FIVE days - I hope Raiyan coughs up half the money for your fare!

2:28 pm  
Blogger mad as a cambridge bicycle said...

Are you joking??? you only went to Bdesh for 5 days????? How much did that cost you? That's ridiculous!

Wassalam

12:29 am  
Blogger Pink said...

how goes exams jug? id txt u bt my phone's cut again... tc anyway xXx

2:18 pm  
Blogger warm as toast said...

wrote a whole post just to answer you pinky. This exam hermitude is a horrible thing- I miss tea and dvds with the Kalam clan. Get well soon slimey!

ps tab have you run off to london already?? what's to become of us?

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home