Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Inertia setting in again but I have to at least plug that Muslim Jewish Youth Theatre was so amazing today and they still want people. You get free tickets to all the Royal Exchange shows too as if the cooless of the project wasn't incentive enough. It was exactly the kind of thing I wanted to get into post- Bosnia and I'm so excited! I'm also newly motivated to do a cool theatre project with YM girls cause one of the guys was telling me how he ran something like that for girls about 14- and it was all about them leading the way and totally the kind of thing i meant. Just means there are people who know how it can work and can advise me at least so there is hope once more. Yesterday I was feeling sad that i would have to relinquish the dream of an interesting dynamic project altogether and fall back on reworked Disney- now don't worry Tab, i just need a little time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Just 2 say that I visit your blog....

9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home