Monday, March 02, 2009

I'll get round to the touristy stuff eventually but you know they're not really stories and I was too lazy to dig up the histories before I came, so most of my knowledge comes from one or two glossy picture-filled pages from my guide book. Man I spent so long picking that Baedeker guide book- opening out all the maps and comparing content with about 50 others in Borders but having lived with it a week I'm not in love with it. I think I got distracted by the shininess and detail on the map..

Anyway I went wandering today on my own tour and I have one question I want to put to the Jehovah's Witnesses:

How do you learn so many languages? Seriously I want to go to your school- your people's range is really impressive!

3 Comments:

Blogger ignoredobsessional said...

go to www.watchtower.org
that website alone is impressive as far as how many languages you can view it in.
you can also request more info there.
ignoredobsessional@gmail.com

5:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa 376 languages? our conversation was conducted in varying degrees of fluency in french, english, arabic and italian.

6:36 pm  
Blogger Pink said...

LOL. it's true, their fluency in arabic, especially accent-wise, is just amazing...

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home