Sunday, March 01, 2009

Bead heaven

I see you're all bored by the endless chatter now so I'll just put up some photos with mininum captioning. The boy didn't want me to talk about his birthday either so there wasn't much story besides..

I visited the uncle's shop for the first time and was completely unprepared for it's magnificence. A gleaming Aladdin's cave of swarovski crystals and pearls in every shape and size.. I expected ready made jewellery only but no this was a craftsters' paradise.

A few examples of the glories within:







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. i.ve been thrilled to discover your blog and look forward to tracking your progress post-CELTA. i myself just left rome after a 3 month stay and a harrowing experience with my xgirlfriend.

already regretting my return and re.examining my fears about just jumping into the deep end of the TEFL pool and giving it a shot. hope that job pans out for you and i.m looking forward to your next post...

in boca al lupo,
cameron

3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cameron wow I didn't know I had an audience outside real world friends/ family (and often not even that!)

Perhaps it will help me keep my blogging momentum- it's already slackened somewhat. hope things work out well :)

3:53 pm  
Blogger Pink said...

ur readership's not slackened, we just all use feeders so not commenting as much - except me coz i don't want u to lose motivation to blog!

and OMG is that ur uncle's business?!? damn, wish i'd known of that before the crazy bead shop in spain :s does he work there or own the place? looks amaaaazing, guess u're going to be spending alot of time crafting there - hope u get a job sorted soon inshaAllah! xx

2:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you're really keeping the blogging up! its great btw. i commented once before but it disappeared. please avail yourself of the swarovski riches, my textile art is coming along nicely and could do with some nice sparkly bits. have to go stop suhayb eating the computer cable now.

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home