Thursday, August 25, 2005

Work perks

Well not a perk but my manger's good deediness is making me a much happier worker. In fact I didn't go online all day I was that appreciative! He's just very neatly sorting out a prayer room and asking concernedly about our rquirements for ramadan - any special mats for prayer or need for privacy etc, plus allowing 20mins for praying maghrib and food which isn't bad seeing as my break allowance would usually only be 15 minutes. And all that after a very slight mention on my part- all the follow-up was all this dude. It may not make up for the fact that it's bank work but the whole Coop ethical policy and general goodness about this stuff helps somewhat. At least it's not evil like Barclays which made Mrs Heaton picket outside due to it's apartheid ways back in the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariamazmi said...

ugh, spammers.

Anyway, i want to work at co-op!!! *sob*

3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home